- Participate in a team project that is designed to address one of the Healthy People 2020 Objectives.
- Select personal competency goals from the Pew Health Professions Commission, 21 Competencies for the 21st Century.
- Help create an AHEC IPE Team Work Plan that will impact your team objectives and develop your chosen competencies.
- Devote at least two sessions per week to interdisciplinary teamwork. Current technology, such as web conferencing may be utilized.
- Help create a summary AHEC IPE Team Portfolio which includes:
A. Healthy People 2020 Objective(s) chosen
B. Local data that defines your community in relation to the Healthy People 2020 Objectives
C. AHEC IPE Team Work Plan
D. Minutes of each AHEC IPE Teammeeting/presentation/intervention that reflects date, team members participating, and what was done
E. Team suggestions that future teams could pursue regarding objective(s)
- Complete AHEC IPE evaluation, reflections, and discuss outcomes