Services and Fee Structure
We offer an array of services to fit each individual investigator’s needs. These include:
- Expert consultation on experimental design, animal model selection, and behavior task selection
- Individualized, one-on-one training in any behavior task offered
- Writing assistance for grant applications, ACUC protocols, abstracts, posters, oral presentations, and manuscripts
- Statistical analysis of behavior data and interpretation of results
- Trouble-shooting and novel task optimization
For WVU investigators, use of the RBC and associated services is free of charge.
For external investigators, fees for use of the facility will be determined at a later date. Contact RBC Director, Liz Engler-Chiurazzi for more information.
Support for the RBC is provided by funds from the National Institutes of Health /National Institute of General Medical Sciences (U54GM104942) awarded to Elizabeth B. Engler-Chiurazzi and James W. Simpkins, and by a CoBRE (P20 GM109098) and start-up funds awarded to James W Simpkins.