Combating Dramatic Increases in Asthma in Appalachia: Management and Compliance
- August 3, 2017
- December 31, 2020
- 1.5 CME, 1.8 Nursing
- Credit Fee
- Free to view, $45 to request credit
- Target Audience
- This program is designed for local/regional health care providers, specifically physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, and nurses.
Following completion of this web course, participants should be able to:
- Define asthma control for each stage of disease severity
- Describe how to monitor control using diagnostic and patient assessment tools
- Identify methods for maintaining control by therapeutic and/or non-therapeutic modalities according to accepted standards
- Implement methods to improve approaches to the management of patients with difficult to control asthma in accordance with accepted standard
Instructions: Participants who are not WVU Faculty or Staff: you will fill out your name, email address, and phone number and SOLE will automatically email you a password. Check your spam and junk box, as the password email is occasionally marked junk or spam. Once you have your password, you will log in at http://sole.hsc.wvu.edu with your full email address (i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org) and the password from the email.