Lung Cancer Screening in West Virginia
- November 7, 2017
- .75 CME
- Credit Fee
- Free of charge for the first 214 participants
- Target Audience
- Physicians and Physician Assistants practicing in Primary Care settings in West Virginia.
Following completion of this web course, participants should be able to:
- Explain screening guidelines
- Demonstrate competence using shared decision making tools
- Correctly fill out an order for a LDCT for lung cancer screening
Instructions: Participants who are not WVU Faculty or Staff: you will fill out your name, email address, and phone number and SOLE will automatically email you a password. Check your spam and junk box, as the password email is occasionally marked junk or spam. Once you have your password, you will log in at http://sole.hsc.wvu.edu with your full email address (i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org) and the password from the email.