Potential Impairment in the Healthcare Professional and the Physicians Health Program
- 1.5 CME, 1.7 Nursing Contact Hours
- Credit Fee
- Credit for this course is provided free of charge
- Target Audience
- Physicians, Nurses, PAs, Residents, and Students working within hospitals or outside hospital systems.
Following completion of this web course, participants should be able to:
- explain illness and impairment recognition in healthcare and other licensed professionals.
- begin the implementation process of identifying and managing matters of individual health for healthcare and other licensed professionals.
- explain the process of referral to the WVMPHP, by self or others, in a confidential, professional and respectful manner.
- demonstrate knowledge of the commitment to quality and expectations for those who work in the patient care setting.
West Virginia Medical Professionals Health Program