Travel Stipend Award
The application has to be completed and submitted before April 3, 2017.
The application form has to be accompanied by support letter/ recommendation letter from supervisor.
The Organizing Committee decision will be send to applicants before April16, 2017.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR AUTHORS:
- Abstracts should be prepared in Microsoft Word format.
- Times New Roman is used as the default font in Abstracts.
- Title is in bold 14 pt font size, with the initial letter capitalized.
- Authors start on a new line. Family name is placed after the first and middle name. Underline the name of the presenting author. /11 pt, Times New Roman/
- Affiliations start on a new line and must include the authors’ institutions and mailing addresses. /11 pt, Times New Roman, italics/
- E-mail address of the presenting author starts on a new line. /11 pt, Times New Roman/
- Main text starts on a new line and single-spaced. Insert single blank-line spacing between paragraphs. /11 pt, Times New Roman/
- References start on a new line. /11 pt, Times New Roman/
- Acknowledgements start on a new line. /11 pt, Times New Roman/
- Insert single line-spacing below the title, authors, and affiliations, and E-mail. Each abstract should fit into a single page of “Letter” format (8.5’’x 11’’ or 216 mm x 279 mm), including main text, figures, tables, and references, with 1’’ (2.5) cm margins at the top, left and right sides, and the bottom.
- PDF version of the abstract should be also sent for the case of formatting problems.
- Submitted abstracts are the final and will not further modified. So please follow the above guidelines as closely as possible.