EPR and MRI instruments are available:
- Advanced Pulsed X-band EPR system (Bruker) (229 F, Khramtsov)
- X-band EPR (EMX, Bruker) equipped with temperature/gas controller (NOxygen, Germany) for experiments with the live cells/tissue samples at physiological conditions– 5612 HSS (Bobko’s lab)
- X-band EPR (EMX, Bruker) equipped with nitrogen gas flow temperature controller for the experiments at temperature ranges from about 100 K to 350 K - 3119 HSN (Gunther’s lab)
- L-band EPR (Magnettech, Germany) equipped with surface coil resonators for measurements paramagnetic probes in living subjects such as mice (229 F, Khramtsov)
- Overhauser- enhanced MRI (OMRI, also called PEDRI – proton-electron double resonance imaging; Japan Redox Ltd) – allows for functional imaging of paramagnetic probes in living mice (229 F, Khramtsov).
- Compact MRI system (ICON) for mouse imaging; Bruker, Germany (229 F, Khramtsov)
- Design of Rapid Scan EPR imager is in the process (Tseytlin's lab).
- PET-EPR co-imaging system is planed to design (Raylman's lab).