Team Achievement Award
This award honors a team of faculty and staff for their combined effort in accomplishing a goal, such as a specific project, initiative, or event. The team’s activities should reflect one or more of the following attributes:
CRITERIA FOR SELECTION
- Collaboration: An ability to work with employees in another department / division toward a shared goal or outcome that benefits a major sector of the Health Sciences Center.
- Innovation: Exceptional efforts to enhance the HSC’s effectiveness through innovations in the operations of the HSC.
- Responsiveness: Exceptional responses to an unforeseen circumstance or extraordinary situation.
- Teamwork: An ability to recognize and fully utilize the diverse talents of a team of staff to achieve a goal.
SUGGESTED MATERIALS IN SUPPORT OF NOMINATION
- Nomination letter
- Description of team-based effort
- Summary of mission
- List of active participants and a description of individual roles
- Documentation of outcomes describing targeted mission and effect on individuals as well.
- Statement from “end users” regarding quality and impact of program
- Product that resulted from the collaborative effort (e.g. course, grant, publication, service learning, patient outcomes)