Due to the ratification of a new collective bargaining agreement between Laborers’ Local 814 and WVUH, employees represented by Local 814 will have eight days – Monday, Feb. 13, through Monday, Feb. 20 – to complete their 2017 benefit open enrollment elections. Here are some details about the process:
- Employees will be able to access the 2017 union benefit open enrollment website through a button on CONNECT starting on Friday, Feb. 10.
- Employees will be able to make their elections online through Ultimate. Ultimate can be accessed via the Applications section of CONNECT.
- Any changes made during the union benefit open enrollment period, including the newly negotiated health insurance premiums, will be reflected on employees' March 17 paycheck.
- Any medical, dental, and vision benefit elections will be retroactive to January 1, 2017. Any missed premium payments will be collected over future paychecks. And any premium overpayments will be reimbursed in the March 17 paycheck.
- The discounted wellness premiums will be reflected in employees' paychecks starting on March 31. These discounts will be retroactive to Jan. 1.
- Employees who previously elected a Dental/Vision or Dependent Care Reimbursement Account are not eligible to enroll in dental insurance.
Epic training rooms at the Corporate Office Building are available as follows for those employees who need computer access:
- Monday, Feb. 13, 8 a.m.-3 p.m., Epic Training Room 4
- Friday, Feb. 17, 8 a.m.-noon, Epic Training Room 3
Employees can contact April Deberry (73081), Ralph Lambert (76205), Bobbi Ryan (76069), or Kelsey Wilson (76086) for assistance with union benefit open enrollment. Benefit representatives will also be available to assist employees in person as follows:
- Monday, Feb. 13, 8 a.m.-4 p.m., Human Resources Office
- Monday, Feb. 20, 8 a.m.-4 p.m., Human Resources Office