The Center for Education and Organizational Development has announced new Velsoft online training courses in the categories of business etiquette, communication, professional development and leadership.
Open-enrollment course titles recently added include:
- Budgets and Managing Money
- Customer Service Training: Critical Elements of Customer Service
- Goal Setting
- Intermediate Project Management: The Nuts and Bolts
- Negotiating for Results
- Project Management Fundamentals
- Public Speaking Survival School: Presentation Survival School
To sign up for any of these or other online courses offered, visit the CEOD website.
If you have questions or would like more information on the open-enrollment Velsoft courses, contact Emily Thompson.