WVU Healthcare's Center for Education and Organizational Development (CEOD) has announced several upcoming med-surg classes:
- Wednesday, July 15: Wound Care and Ostomy Management (5 CE credits)
- Tuesday, July 28: Med-Surg Special Topics (4 CE credits)
- Thursday, Aug. 6: Brain to Heart Connection (4 CE credits)
- Friday, Aug. 14: Stroke Care Fair (4 CE credits)
- Wednesday and Thursday, Aug. 19-20: Agressive Management of the Unstable Med-Surg Patient (13 CE credits)
For more information, visit the CEOD website.