WVU Medicine is committed to investing in the professional development of its leaders and employees. The Center for Education and Organizational Development (CEOD) is providing engaging classes for staff and leaders both online through Velsoft and in the classroom. See all course descriptions in the CEOD Course Catalog at www.wvuheducation.com.
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
- How to Resolve Workplace Conflict
- Sticking Points
- Time Management: What’s First?
New Velsoft courses
- Advanced Project Management
- Change Management
- Continuous Improvement with Lean
- Conversational Leadership
- Creating a Dynamite Job Portfolio
- Creating a Positive Work Environment
- Managing Across Cultures
- Negotiating for Results
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Process Improvement with Gap Analysis
- Project Management Training – Understanding Project Management
- Six Sigma: Entering the Dojo
- Strategic Planning
- Workplace Success: 8 Key Skills You Need
If you have questions or would like more information, please contact CEOD at 304-598-4768 or email@example.com.