The Center for Education and Organizational Development has Velsoft online training courses available in the categories of business etiquette, communication, professional development and leadership.
The courses are available through August. Courses are open for a month after enrollment so participants are able to work at their own pace.
Recently added open-enrollment course titles include:
- Budgets and Managing Money
- Customer Service Training: Critical Elements of Customer Service
- Goal Setting
- Intermediate Project Management: The Nuts and Bolts
- Negotiating for Results
- Project Management Fundamentals
- Public Speaking Survival School: Presentation Survival School
To sign up for any of these or other online courses offered, visit the CEOD website.
If you have questions or would like more information on the open-enrollment Velsoft courses, contact Emily Thompson.