The West Virginia University School of Public Health will present the first Get to Know a School of Public Health Researcher forum from 11 a.m.-1 p.m. Sept. 7 in Room 1905 Health Sciences Center North.
Join the following faculty members as they present information about their research interests and discuss the current and future direction of their research projects:
- Tom Bias, Health Research Center/Health Policy, Management and Leadership
- Ian Rockett, Epidemiology/WVU Injury Control Research Center
- Kimberly Rauscher, Occupational and Environmental Health Sciences/WVU Injury Control Research Center
- Christa Lilly, Biostatistics
- Alfgeir Kristjansson, Social and Behavioral Sciences
All faculty, staff and students are invited to attend.