WVU's GHHS will offer noon lectures as part of the Gold Humanism Week at noon Feb. 16-20. Lunch will be served to the first 50 guests.
The schedule includes:
- Monday 2/16/15: Friends of Fort Liberte, HSC Room 1905
- Tuesday 2/17/15: Dealing with Diabetes: A Multidiscplinary Panel, HSC Room 1905
- Wednesday 2/18/15: Impact of Illness on the Family and Children, HSC Room 1905
- Thursday 2/19/15: How Much are Your Kidney's Worth?: A Hitchhiker's Guide to Transplant Tourism, HSC Room 1905
- Friday, 2/20/15: How to Teach Watson Empathy: The Evolving Relationship Between Man & Machine
Questions? E-mail Adriana Bonasso Cline at firstname.lastname@example.org.