Feb. 24, 8:00 a.m., Erickson Alumni Center
"The sessions gave me a chance to learn about opportunities for career development that I didn’t know existed. I also met some great clinical collaborators."
The second annual HSC Faculty Engagement Event is scheduled for Fri., Feb. 24 from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. at the Erickson Alumni Center. This event is organized to assist new faculty, who have joined WVU from January 2015 forward, with networking and becoming engaged early in our mission in their careers here at WVU.
This event will focus on faculty who have joined WVU from January 2015 forward. Registration information is available at: http://www.hsc.wvu.edu/faculty-development/hsc-faculty-engagement-event-22417/. Please register by Fri., Feb. 17, 2017.
Comments on this event from 2016 included:
- This event provided lots of networking and the ability to learn about each WVU Campus.
- A great experience, good collaboration and meeting those in different fields.
- Learned more about current Faculty Development opportunities .
- The sessions gave me a chance to learn about opportunities for career development that I didn’t know existed. I also met some great clinical collaborators.
- Good insight into resources available to clinical research.
- Learned more about services available at WVU i.e. TeleHealth and Simulation.
- Well organized, very helpful, loved the casual nature of the presentations.
- Worth doing yearly.
- Great discussions to connect with new faculty. It was a great way to talk about the ideas of new faculty and connect with existing groups and folks interested in particular topics.
- I met colleagues who had otherwise just been faceless in Epic. Definitely would like to see this event continued next year.