Faculty who are participating in the School of Medicine M.D. White Coat Ceremony on Saturday, March 18, please see event details below:
- Please be at the Waterfront Place Hotel Salon D by 9:00 a.m. Coffee and water will be provided. There will be a table outside Salon D where you will check in and be given instructions on lining up and proceeding into the Event Center for the 10:00 am Ceremony.
- Remember to wear your white coat.
- Light reception following the ceremony.
- Parking in the Event Center garage compliments of the WVU School of Medicine Alumni Office. Validation tickets will be available at Salon D (faculty room.)
- Ceremony printed program will be placed on your reserved seat in the Event Center.
If you need to contact the alumni office, please call 304-293-5110 or Gina Slaugenhoup’s cell at 304-282-5600.
If you are attending and have NOT responded, PLEASE do so today by clicking on the link below: https://wvuschoolofmedicine.wufoo.com/forms/m44ookr0beiijs/.