Heart disease is serious stuff – and in West Virginia, it’s a leading cause of death. When you need first-class heart and vascular care, you need a team of firsts.
FIRST in West Virginia to:
• Repair a mitral valve through a tiny incision in the chest using the da Vinci® Surgical System
• Implant the Tendyne Bioprosthetic Mitral Valve and the WATCHMAN™ Left Atrial Appendage Closure Device
• Use the MitraClip® device to repair a leaking mitral valve
• Rebuild an aortic valve using a patient’s own heart lining
• Fix a thoracic aortic aneurysm using the Relay PRO implant
We’ve recruited some of the best heart and vascular surgeons, cardiologists, and anesthesiologists in the United States to care for all your heart and vascular needs. Now, the most advanced and comprehensive heart and vascular care is available, right here, in West Virginia.
Learn more at MyWVUHeart.com.