WVU Medicine is committed to the ongoing education and professional development of employees. The Center for Education and Organizational Development (CEOD) is offering many new classes and popular past selections to support professional development. See all course descriptions in the CEOD Course Catalog at wvuheducation.com.
The 2016 classes were chosen based on feedback from employee surveys and focus on strengthening the WVU Medicine mission: To improve the health of West Virginians and all we serve.
Upcoming classes with spaces still available include:
- May 4 - Understanding Relationships Between Equipment, Technology and Staff Engagement
- May 4 - Compassionate Interactions
- May 25 - How to Manage Conflict and Confrontation
- June 7 - Healthcare Reform and its Impact on WVU Medicine
- June 7 - Make Change Work
- June 15 - The Power of Trust
- June 20 - Microsoft PowerPoint 2010
Sign up for any of these courses in NetLearning.
All classes are held at the WVU Medicine Corporate Office Building on University Avenue.