"A Tragic Story of Elder Abuse and Addiction: The Case of Lila Perkins" presented by Laura Mosqueda, MD
The assembly keynote speaker is Laura Mosqueda, MD, Professor at University of Southern California and Director of the National Center on Elder Abuse, Pasadena, California. Dr. Mosqueda will be presenting on Elder Abuse: What, Why, Who? Additional presentations include:
- Pharmacotherapy of Behavioral and Psychological Symptoms of Dementia
- Improving Quality of Life in Individuals with Dementia
- Adult Protective Services
- Mental Capacity and the Law: Rights, Presumptions, Roles
- Caregiver Stress and Elder Abuse
- Substance Use Disorders in Older Adults
The Scientific Assembly is approved for 5.5 continuing education hours for Physicians, Pharmacy and Social Workers and 6.5 for Nurses by CAMC Health Education and Research Institute. (see brochure for additional details)
To register, please select this link 2015 WVGS Assembly Registration or complete the brochure registration form and fax to 304-556-3824 or mail to 3501 MacCorkle Ave SE, Box 115, Charleston, WV 25304.
Exhibitor opportunities are still available. For your convenience the exhibitor registration form is available here, please submit by August 21, 2015.
If you have any questions please contact Vanessa Ferrari at 304-556-3828 or by email email@example.com.