MIX Email Accounts
How to set up a MIX email account?
Every faculty member has a MIX email address. This address is the only one that the Registrar’s office will use to communicate with faculty. These communications include information about students in their courses that require special accommodation and reminders for submitting grades at the end of the semester. For convenience, the MIX email can be set to forward to the faculty member’s HSC email address or any other that they desire. The numbers of emails received on this account are very minimal and thus this will not substantially increase the volume of mail that you receive.
- Go to: https://mix.wvu.edu/cp/home/loginf and log in with your master ID and password
- In the upper right hand corner, click on the E-mail icon. Be sure to set the preferences of your browser to allow pop-up windows for this website and the email interface opens in a pop-up window.
- In the upper right hand corner of the pop-up Mail window, pull down the menu under the small gear icon and choose settings.
- At the top of this page you will see a number of choices. Choose “Forwarding and POP/IMAP”
- Under Forwarding, choose “Forward a copy of incoming mail to” and enter the address to which you would like to have the mail forwarded.
- Log-out and you are done.