POSTDOCTORAL STUDENT TRAVEL AWARD OPPORTUNITY AVAILABLE
The Health Sciences Center Office of Research and Graduate Education announces the availability of travel awards for postdoctoral fellows to present their work at a professional meeting. Applications will be considered for conference attendance during the fall 2015 (July 1 - Dec. 31, 2015) or spring 2016 (Jan. 1 - June 30, 2016) semesters.
The application deadline for the fall conferences is September 30, 2015; the deadline for spring conferences is March 31, 2016. Awards will be up to $500, and may be made retroactively if the actual meeting takes place between the application dates.
Fellows who have received a travel award from this Office in the last two years are not eligible to apply. Regular attendance at the monthly Postdoc Association meeting will be taken into consideration as applications are screened.
- Copy of the abstract (final submitted abstract)
- Biosketch (new NIH format)
- First author
- Name, date and location of the meeting
- Letter of support from mentor for the rest of the travel cost
* Submit completed application to Dr. Mustafa via E-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).