Regulations and Signage
All regulations that pertain to Radiation Protection for both research activities and medical uses are below. Both Federal (NRC) and State (WV RHP) regulations can be downloaded and printed from one's computer. Choose the regulation(s) that applies and post a printed copy in a visible location.
Note: NRC Regulation 10 CFR 20-Standards for Protection Against Radiation is a large document and cannot be visibly posted. This regulation shall be kept in a binder that is readily accessible and made available upon request.
- 10 CFR 19-Notices, Instructions and Reports to Workers
- 10 CFR 35-Medical Use of Byproduct Materials
- 10 CFR 20-Standards for Protection Against Radiation
- 10 CFR 71-Packaging and Transportation of Radioactive Materials
- 10 CFR 21-Reporting of Defects and Non-Compliance
- 64 CSR 23-Radiological Health Rules