All Packages MUST arrive at Central Receiving by 1:15 p.m. for same day service.
If you are shipping ANYTHING (boxes, packages, envelopes, etc.) from Central Receiving, please read the following:
- COMPLETELY fill out all forms:
- FedEx AirBill (all parts, including dangerous goods, method of shipment, etc.).
- UPS Shipping Document (all parts, including dangerous goods, method of shipment, etc.).
- Return Info Sheet (for Central Receiving and Emergency Dispatch, located in Central Receiving or online.).
- Fill all information that is applicable (not everything will be filled out, but be sure to note what you are shipping and the quantity).
- Be specific with name and quantity of what you are shipping.
- Be sure to sign and date document.
- Package the material in accordance with applicable US Department of Transportation (DOT) and International Air Transport Association (IATA) regulatory guidelines.
- Make a copy of the FedEx AirBill or the UPS Shipping Document, and attach it to the Return Information Sheet.
- Hand all documents and opened packages to Shipping Personnel for inspection.
* For any questions, please contact Bob Wade at (304) 293-5530.
You may call the Health Sciences Safety Office at (304) 293-0952.