Bingyun Li, PhD
Associate Professor of Orthopaedics (2011-Present; Assistant Professor, 2005-2011)
School of Medicine
West Virginia University
- Focusing on one technology (Nanotechnology), two areas (Biomedicine, Environment & Energy), and seven Labs (Cell Culture Lab, Histology Lab, Microbiology Lab, Microsurgery Lab, Operating Room, Nanoengineering Lab, and Machine Shop)
- Personnel: Bingyun Li, PhD (Nanotechnology, Materials Science and Engineering); XXX, PhD (Postdoc., Polymer Chemistry); XXX, PhD (Postdoc, Biomedical Engineering, Biology); XXX (Student, Biology); XXX (Instrumentation Technician); XXX (Research Assistant III); XXX (Lab Technical Specialist)
- Collaborators at WVU: John G. Thomas (Pathology, PhD), Brock Lindsey (Orthopaedics, MD), Brandon Boyce (Orthopaedics, MD), David Hubbard (Orthopaedics, MD), XXX
- Collaborators at NETL, University of Pittsburgh: XXX, XXX, XXX
- Previous Mentors: Yiyi Li (Member, Chinese Academy of Sciences), Lijian Rong (Professor, Chinese Academy of Sciences), Arvind Varma (Professor, Purdue University), Donald T. Haynie (ACT)
- Biomimetic nanotechnology, Biotechnology, Protein engineering, Self-assembly.
- Nano-biomaterials, Macromolecules, Polyelectrolytes, Films/coatings, Orthopaedic implants.