Clinical Conditions Eligible For Telemedicine (Outpatient)
- All Cardiology Related Issues
Average Appointment Length
- New Patients: 30 min.
- Return Patients: 30 min.
Information Required Prior to Telemedicine Consultation
- List of Current Medications
- Summary of Latest H&P and/or discharge summary, including:
- Right Arm & Right Leg Blood Pressure
- O2 sat
- Arbor Medical Center, Elkins WV
If interested in learning more about how to refer your Pediatric Cardiology outpatients to WVU, please contact:
DEBBIE ROMAN, RN
Clinical Program Coordinator