Clinical Conditions Eligible For Telemedicine (Outpatient)
- All Neurology related issues
Average Appointment Length
- New Patients: 45 min.
- Return Patients: 20-30 min.
Information Required Prior to Telemedicine Consultation
- List of Current Medications
- Summary of Latest H&P and/or discharge summary
- Radiology reports & films within the last 3 months (if applicable)
- Laboratory reports within the last 3 months (if applicable)
- Arbor Medical Center, Elkins WV
- Robert C. Byrd Clinic, Lewisburg WV
- St. Joseph's Hospital, Parkersburg WV
If interested in learning more about how to refer your Pediatric Neurology outpatients to WVU, please contact:
DEBBIE ROMAN, RN
Clinical Program Coordinator