WVU utilizes Wufoo Forms on all websites.
If you need to create a form, please contact email@example.com and include the information that you need to have on the form.
Please be mindful of the information you request from others to be collected. Avoid requesting things like Social Security Numbers, WVU ID numbers, and credit or debit card information. Also be mindful of HIPAA compliance issues.
Adding a form in Umbraco
Once a form has been created, an embed link can be sent to you or the website editor. Go to the page where you would like the form to live.
- Place the cursor on a new line in the Umbraco editor.
- Click the Insert Macro button in a rich text editor
- Expand the “Choose a macro” dropdown and select "Wufoo Embed Form".
- This will present a checkbox to hide the forms header (recommended) and add the embeddable link (Permalink).
- Click the "Submit" button