Some pages (like the Home Page) allow for multiple Feature sets, called Randomized Features. Each Feature set in the Randomized Features is able to utilize up to four of the standard parts of the Feature Area (Feature Image and Feature Image Description, WVU Voice, Feature Blurb, and Feature Buttons). You are also able to add, sort, unpublish, and delete individual Feature sets.
Creating Feature Sets #
- In the "Randomized Features" section, Click Add an item.
- The area will expand down to reveal the four parts of the Feature set. Fill in the desired fields. Keep in mind that a WVU Voice message must be entered for the corresponding Feature set to display.
Sorting Feature Sets #
- To the right of the Feature set you want to sort, locate the Sort icon. Drag and drop the Feature set to the desired spot.
Unpublishing Feature Sets #
Unpublishing a Feature set is the best way to hide a Feature set that you may want to display again at a later time without removing it.
- To the right of the Feature set you want to unpublish, locate and click the Unpublish icon. The Unpublish icon will turn black .
- (Optional) To republish a page, click the Unpublish icon. The Unpublish icon will turn gray and your story will be republished once you click Save and Publish.
Deleting Feature Sets #
- Locate and click the page your Randomized Features are on.
- To the right of the Feature set you want to delete, locate and click the Delete icon. Note: This cannot be undone. Be sure you are deleting the correct Feature Set.