WVU utilizes Wufoo Forms on all websites.
If you need to create a form, please email CMS Desk and include the information that you need to have on the form.
Please be mindful of the information you request from others to be collected. Do not request sensitive information/private, such as social security numbers, WVU ID numbers, and payment method information. Also be mindful of HIPAA compliance issues, and do not ask for medical history or patient information.
Adding a Form in the Editor #
Once a form has been created, an embed link can be sent to you or the website editor. Go to the page where you would like the form to live.
- Place the cursor on a new line in the editor.
- Click the Insert Macro button.
- Expand the “Choose a macro” drop-down and select "Wufoo Embed Form". If your school bought a Custom Wufoo form choose "Custom Wufoo Embed Form".
- A checkbox will be presented to hide the forms header (recommended) and add the embeddable link (Permalink).
- (For Custom Wufoo Embed Form) Add the specific Wufoo Account Name.
- Click the Submit button.