As you create new pages, or are reviewing your pre-existing pages, sorting pages can be a useful tool. You can sort pages by targeting the "parent" page (level above the pages you want to change the sort order of).
Choosing a Sort Order #
- Name - Alphabetically lists the pages by name. Default order is Ascending.
- Creation Date - Lists the pages by their date of creation. Default order is Ascending.
- Sort Order - Lists the pages by the sort order, numerically. The sort order is the order the pages were in before you began the sorting process. (Example: you have dragged and dropped a few pages, but decide it's not the order you would like. Click the "Sort Order" label to reset the pages back to their original order.)
- Custom - Drag and drop pages to your preferred order. (Example: sort pages by your website's individual needs, such as ranking of importance.)
Sorting Pages #
- Click the Menu/Options button on the page you want to sort pages under.
- Click Sort.
- To the right of the page listing, a duplicate listing will appear. Drag and drop pages (Custom), or click the labels (Name, Creation Date, Sort Order) to sort them.
- Click Save.