Images with Captions (Figures)
Images with captions should be added using the Figure macro in the Umbraco editor. Utilizing the Figure macro will pair an image with a corresponding caption to allow people, assistive technology, and search engines to relate the caption to the image.
Do not add images and then type info about the photo beneath.
How to add a images with captions using the Figure macro in the Umbraco editor
- Place the cursor on a new line in the Umbraco editor
- Click the Insert Macro button.
- Expand the “Choose a macro” dropdown and select “Figure”
- Click the media picker to open the “Select media” window
- Click the “Upload” button to upload the image from your computer or select the image