Improving Lung Cancer Survival: The Role of Health Equity
- 1.5 CME, 1.8 Nursing
- Credit Fee
- Free to view, $25 for credit
- Target Audience
- This program is designed for all health care providers, specifically physicians, residents, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, and nurses.
Following completion of this web course, participants should be able to:
- Illustrate the relationship between health services, addressing the social determinants of health, and addressing the social determinants of equity using a Cliff Analogy.
- Describe three principles of achieving health equity.
- Describe how racism structures “open/closed” signs in our society.
- Illustrate the three steps of ending racism using the conveyor belt analogy.