Ultrasound on the Gorge
May 21-23, 2021
Adventures on the Gorge
219 Co Rte 60/5, Lansing, WV, 25862
Registration Limited to the First 40 Participants.
- Take the Preconference Educational Activities
- Click here to book your room or activities for Adventures on the Gorge
- Physicians: $1700
- Residents, Fellows, APPs: $1300
Target Audience: Providers seeking to expand upon Ultrasound knowledge & implementation, including Emergency Medicine, Critical Care, Hospitalists, Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners, Prehospital Providers and more.
Following this conference, participants should be able to:
- Initiate & implement Point of Care Ultrasound in various patient presentations
- Ascertain more accurate & timely clinical decisions
- Administer safer, more successful, more accessible procedures for patients
- Identify normal and abnormal findings with Point of Care Ultrasound
For more information, please contact Teresa Bowsher, 304-293-5393 or e-mail Teresa.firstname.lastname@example.org.