COVID-19: Past, Present, Future
- June 22, 2020
- May 31, 2023
- 1 CME, 1.2 Nursing, 1 ADA CERP
- Credit Fee
- Free to view, $25 to request credit
- Target Audience
- Physicians, Nurses, Dentists and other healthcare professionals in a position to treat patients with COVID-19.
Following completion of this web course, participants should be able to:
- Describe the relationship of SARS-CoV-2 to other pathogenic coronaviruses
- Recognize how SARS-CoV-2 enters and hijacks cells
- Describe how COVID-19 became a pandemic
- Recognize the dangers in "reopening"
- Discuss treatment and prevention of COVID-19