Hypertension in Pregnancy: Reducing Maternal and Fetal Morbidity
- October 16, 2020
- September 30, 2023
- 1.25 CME, 1.4 Nursing
- Credit Fee
- Free to the first 40 in-state (West Virginia) participants. For those outside of West Virginia, the fee for credit is $25.
- Target Audience
- Physicians, Nurses, Midwives, and other Healthcare Professionals in a position to treat childbearing women and infants.
Following completion of this web course, participants should be able to:
- Discuss hypertension in pregnancy and related maternal and fetal morbidity
- Discuss steps taken by national organizations to decrease adverse outcomes caused by hypertension in pregnancy and review Patient Safety Initiatives and Patient Safety Bundle Implementations
- Discuss advantages of proactive care in the treatment of hypertension during pregnancy
- Identify barriers to care in hypertension in pregnancy