Help... I Am Exhausted. My Child Won't Sleep. A Guide to Pediatric Sleep Disorders for the General Practitioner
- March 1, 2021
- February 20, 2024
- 1 CME, 1.3 Nursing
- Credit Fee
- This course is free to view, and $25 to request credit.
- Target Audience
- Physicians, Physician Assistants, Nurses, and Residents in Pediatrics, Primary Care, Preventive Care, and Specialty Care interested in treating pediatric patients with sleep disorders.
Following completion of this web course, participants should be able to:
- Identify common pediatric sleep problems including: obstructive sleep apnea, narcolepsy, insomnia, restless leg syndrome, periodic limb movement disorder and parasomnias.
- Identify key elements in history taking to differentiate and diagnose these problems.
- Describe treatment strategies in these common pediatric sleep disorders.