Budget and Planning
The HSC Budget and Financial Planning team is responsible for the planning, preparation, and monitoring of the operating and capital budgets. This includes coordinating and overseeing the budgeting process for all five (5) schools and the central HSC Administrative offices. In addition, the staff reports and analyzes tuition and fee data for the HSC and participates in the annual preparation of the University fee schedule. The team also prepares financial models for special projects and in depth data analysis when needed or requested. The group serves as the primary liaison to central budget, planning, and treasury offices.
Join our team!
Chief Business Planning Officer / Director of Budgets and Financial Analysis
The responsibilities include:
- Leading the HSC operating and capital budget processes;
- Monitoring the operating and capital budgets;
- Financial planning for HSC projects;
- Tuition and Fee Analysis and Reporting; and
- Data Modeling and Forecasting.