The Center for Education and Organizational Development has announced new Velsoft online training courses in the categories of business etiquette, communication, professional development, and leadership.
Open-enrollment course titles recently added include:
- Accounting Skills for New Supervisors
- Appreciative Inquiry
- Developing Your Executive Presence
- Microsoft Access, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word 2013
- Networking for Success
- Personal Brand: Maximizing Your Personal Impact
- Public Speaking: Speaking Under Pressure
- Research Skills
- The Professional Supervisor
- Writing Reports and Proposals
To sign up for one of these new courses or any of the various online course options, click here.
If you have questions or need assistance signing up, contact Emily Thompson at ext. 72380 or firstname.lastname@example.org.