Innovation Crossroads now accepting applications at Oak Ridge National Laboratories
Innovation Crossroads Now Accepting Applications for Cohort 3!
Participants selected for cohort three will receive:
- A two-year fellowship – Includes a personal living stipend of up to $90,000/year depending on education and experience, along with health insurance and travel allowance
- Lab access and research funding – In addition to unparalleled access to facilities, equipment, and expertise at Oak Ridge National Laboratory, fellows receive $200,000 of R&D funding to support collaboration opportunities with researchers across the lab.
- Business mentors, entrepreneurial training, and networking – Participants receive access to experienced business mentors, entrepreneurial training programs, and exclusive networking opportunities. Innovators are also exposed to a wide range of leaders from academia, industry, government, and finance that can serve as advisors and partners.
*All support is subject to performance and availability of funds.
For acceptance into the program, applicants:
- Must have PhD or equivalent experience
- Must be focused on energy or manufacturing innovation
- Must leverage ORNL R&D capabilities and have an impact on the Department of Energy (DOE) or Tennessee Valley Authority (TVA) mission
- Must be willing to relocate to the Knoxville-Oak Ridge area
- Must be a US citizen or lawful permanent resident at time of application
To learn more or to apply, please visit: https://innovationcrossroads.ornl.gov/.
Deadline to apply is October 29, 2018.
At Innovation Crossroads, ORNL will match innovators with technology leaders, experienced mentors, and business and investment networks that can accelerate the transition of their world-changing ideas to the marketplace.