MORGANTOWN, W.Va. – Nursing employees at WVU Medicine Ruby Memorial Hospital are conducting a back-to-school drive for Christian Help in conjunction with the upcoming United Way of Monongalia and Preston Counties Day of Caring.
The drive will begin on Monday (April 18) and run through May 3. New or like new clothes with a focus on sizes 3T to adult and warmer weather clothing as well as backpacks filled with school supplies will be accepted.
Between now and May 3, donations can be dropped off at the following locations:
- Cheat Lake Elementary School
- Mini Mountaineer Early Learning Center
- Mountaineer Middle School
- Ridgedale Elementary School
- St. Francis Central Catholic School
- Ruby Memorial Nursing Resource Pool Office
- Ruby Memorial Volunteer Services Office
From 7:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. on May 4, which is United Way Day of Caring, donations can be dropped off at the former Foodland building on the Mileground.
For more information on the 25th Annual United Way of Monongalia and Preston Counties Day of Caring, visit www.unitedwaympc.org.