Are your days hectic and crazy? Do you find it difficult to find time to make and eat snacks throughout the day? Try this quick and easy English muffin pizza. It’s a great way to add a whole grain and a fruit to your daily intake.
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon reduced-fat sour cream
- ½ whole wheat English muffin
- ½ medium peach, sliced
- ½ teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat broiler.
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese and sour cream.
- Spread evenly over English muffin half.
- Arrange peach slices on top.
- Sprinkle with some cinnamon and the brown sugar.
- Broil until cheese browns around the edges (about 2 minutes).
- Cut in half or quarters and eat warm.
Schedule a nutrition consultation: 855-WVU-CARE