Thanks to all the employees who contributed and pledged to this year's United Way Campaign, WVU Medicine raised $200,973 to surpass the $200,000 goal!
Your donations help fund:
- 54 programs at 29 health and human service agencies
- 38,396 weekend food packs for school-aged children
- 659 placements with permanent job opportunities for veterans
- 5,087 visits for mental health case management and counseling
- 2,102 young people with STEM-based learning opportunities
- 680 therapeutic horse riding sessions for individuals with disabilities
For more information on the local United Way of Monongalia and Preston Counties, visit unitedwaympc.org.