MORGANTOWN, W.Va. – WVU Healthcare nursing employees, in conjunction with the United Way Day of Caring (May 6), are holding a back-to-school drive to benefit Christian Help.
In advance of the Day of Caring, donations will be collected from April 20-May 5 at the following locations:
• Cheat Lake Elementary School
• Mini Mountaineer Early Learning Center
• Mountaineer Middle School
• Ridgedale Elementary School
• Nursing Resource Pool Office on the fourth floor of Ruby Memorial
• St. Francis Central Catholic School
On the Day of Caring, donations will be collected from 7:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Wednesday, May 6 at the former Foodland building on the Mileground in Morgantown.
Specific items requested are clothes (new or like new with a focus on sizes 3T-adult and warmer weather clothing), backpacks filled with school supplies, and gently used scrubs.