The MD/PhD Summer Research Internship is an 8-week hands-on program designed for students interested in pursuing a career as a physician-scientist.
The internship provides an opportunity to actively engage in biomedical research and gain clinical shadowing experience.
Students can participate in research projects in the following areas:
- Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- Cancer Cell Biology
- Cellular and Integrative Physiology
- Exercise Physiology
- Immunology and Microbial Pathogenesis
- Pharmaceutical and Pharmacological Sciences
The program includes:
- Competitive stipend ($3,500)
- Travel Assistance
- Clinical shadowing in area of interest
- Flexible Start Date
- Stated interest to pursue MD/PhD dual degree training
- Academic record, particularly in science courses
- Rising sophomore or junior from this academic year
- Recommendation letters from 2 faculty members
Deadline for Applications: March 1
Notification of Position: March 15
Reply By: April 5
Contact Logan Miller for more information at email@example.com.