Office of Research and Graduate Education Resources
Health Sciences Center Resources
West Virginia University Resources
- Accessibility Services: Dedicated to enhancing the educational opportunities for students with temporary or permanent disabilities.
- Carruth Center: Offers counseling and psychiatry to students. After-Hours Weekend Psychological Emergencies: Call the CCPPS Office at 304-293-4431
- Electronic Theses and Dissertations (ETD)
- LGBTQ+ Center: Provides inclusive programming and outreach initiatives and advocates for members of the LGBTQ+ community and their allies.
- Student Legal Services: Legal services to all students through providing counseling, advice, education and representation.
- The Office of Equity Assurance & Title IX: Works to ensure the protection of students and employees of the University from and remedy all forms of discrimination, harassment, sexual and domestic misconduct, and retaliation in accordance with WVU’s non-discrimination statement. The Office of Equity Assurance investigates every civil rights or Title IX related incident reported to the University. 24/7 services for those who wish to speak to someone anonymously: 304-906-9930
- WVU Graduate Catalog: Use the Index and Search Catalog function to find other information.