Office of Research and Graduate Education Resources
Health Sciences Center Resources
West Virginia University Resources
- Accessibility Services: Dedicated to enhancing the educational opportunities for students with temporary or permanent disabilities.
- Carruth Center: Offers counseling and psychiatry to students. After-Hours Weekend Psychological Emergencies: Call the CCPPS Office at 304-293-4431
- Electronic Theses and Dissertations (ETD)
- LGBTQ+ Center: Provides inclusive programming and outreach initiatives and advocates for members of the LGBTQ+ community and their allies.
- Student Legal Services: Legal services to all students through providing counseling, advice, education and representation.
- Title IX & Office of Equity Assurance: Students can file a Title IX complaint and seek resources.
- 24/7 services for those who wish to speak to someone anonymously: 304-906-9930
- WVU Graduate Catalog: Use the Index and Search Catalog function to find other information.