The Stevenson Scholarship was established to recognize graduate students in fields related to Behavioral and Biomedical Sciences at West Virginia University as they pursue further education and professional development. The scholarship is in recognition of Dr. James Stevenson for his devotion to the Department of Behavioral Medicine and Psychiatry at West Virginia University.
- Mason McCollum (Charles Anderson lab, Neuroscience)
- Ilana Haliwa (Melissa Blank lab, Psychology)
- Ashley Douglass (Melissa Blank lab, Psychology)
- Jacob Boos - Mentor: Dr. Werner Geldenhuys (Neuroscience)
- Cecelia Nelson - Mentor: Dr. Dan McNeil (Clinical Psychology)
- Allison White - Mentor: Dr. Vincent Setola (Cellular and Integrative Physiology)
- Amber Billingsly
- Divine Nwafor
- Jenni Owsiany
The BBS Training Program is supported by a National Institute of General Medical Sciences (NIGMS) sponsored predoctoral training grant (T32 GM132494).