The equipment contained in the WVU HSC Inhalation Facility permits the generation and characterization of aerosols and gases along with real-time assessments of their toxicological impacts.
- TSI: Scanning Mobility Particle Sizer, Condensation Particle Counter, Aerodynamic Particle Sizer, Nano-MOUDI-II Impactor;
- Dekati High Resolution ELPI+
- Mettler XPR2 Microbalance
- Agilent 8890 Gas Chromatography System, 7000D Quadrupole MS/MS
- Vapor Spray Inhalation Exposure System, SCIREQ in Expose System
- DSI: Implantable Telemetry System, Whole-Body Plethysmography
- Automated Custom Inhalation Exposure Systems including: Burn Pit Simulator, Acoustical Particle Generators, Ecig Generators, Gas Generators
- Safeware MiniRAE 3000, ABB Advance Optima Gas Analyzer, Photoionization Detection ION Science Ltd.