- Parent Announcements for unsolicited or investigator-initiated applications
- All funding opportunity announcements and notices with NIAAA participation
- NIAAA Conference Grants (R13/U13)
- NIAAA policy for Submission of Applications Containing Genome-Wide Association Studies (NOT-AA-17-002)
NIAAA Research Priorities
NIAAA Advisory Council Concept Clearance
Types of Funding Opportunities
There are several types of funding opportunities, each designed to meet specific research needs.
- Research Grants (R series)
- Career Development Awards (K series)
- Research Training and Fellowships (T & F series)
- Program Project/Center Grants (P series)
Concepts that cleared through the NIAAA Advisory Council alert researchers to NIAAA interests and potential funding opportunities.