Job Opportunities for Postdoctoral Researchers
Please review the list below for potential opportunities. This page will be updated once a week with new opportunities.
- Assistant Professor of Pharmacology and Chemical Biology - Emory University - Posted June 22, 2022
- MGR, East Valley Pharm Svcs - Phoenix Children's Hospital - Posted June 22, 2022
- Data Scientist (Open Rank), Center for Computational Neuroscience - Posted June 22, 2022
- Professor/Reader/Senior Lecturer of Sensory, Perceptual& Cognitive Neuroscience - Posted June 15, 2022
- Physician Scientists - Department of Medicine - Posted June 15, 2022
- Director of the Center for Human Health and the Environment (CHHE) - Posted June 15, 2022
- Assistant/Associate Professor, Tenure Track- Yale University, Department of Pathology – Posted June 7, 2022
- Veterans Affairs - Clinical Pharmacy Specialist - Critical Care - Posted May 11, 2022
- St. Jude Children's Research Hospital - Scientist Genomics - Posted May 11, 2022
- Pfizer - Director, Clinical Monitor, Vaccines - Posted May 11, 2022
- Vanderbilt Health - Director - Posted April 27, 2022
- Immunai - Scientist/Senior Scientist, Myeloid Biology - Posted April 27, 2022
- Cell Press - Scientific Editor, Cancer Cell - Posted April 27, 2022
- BrainXell Therapeutics - Scientist/Senior Scientist, Parkinson’s Disease, Cell Therapy - Posted April 27, 2022
- Veterans' Affairs - Clinical Pharmacist - Infusion Center Float - Posted April 27, 2022
- NIH - Cancer Sequencing Variant Reviewer - Posted April 20, 2022
- NIH - Health Scientist Administrator (Program Officer) - Posted April 20, 2022
- Veterans Affairs, Veterans Health Administration - Clinical Pharmacist - Posted April 13, 2022
- University of Washington - Assistant Professor (Tenure Track) - Posted April 6, 2022
- NIH - Staff Scientist 1 - Posted March 31, 2022
- Westminster College - Assistant Professor - Posted April 6, 2022
- High Point University - Assistant/Associate Professor - Posted March 31, 2022
- Texas Tech University - Research Assistant Professor - Posted March 31, 2022
- Johns Hopkins University - Tenure Track Faculty Position Developmental and Reproductive Toxicology - Posted March 31, 2022
- ORIC Pharmaceuticals - Scientist, Translational Medicine & Biomarker Development - Posted March 23, 2022
- Wood Hudson Cancer Research Laboratory - Senior Staff Scientist Cancer Research - Posted March 23, 2022
- University of Vermont - Assistant Professor, Tenure Pathway - Posted March 9, 2022
- Indiana University - Lecturer/Assistant/Associate Professor of Anatomy, Cell Biology and Physiology - Posted March 2, 2022
- California Institute for Regenerative Medicine (CIRM) Senior Science Officer, Therapeutics Development - Posted February 23, 2022
- University of Oklahoma - Interventional neurologist at the level of Assistant, Associate, or Full Professor - Posted February 23, 2022
- Pfizer - Senior Scientist--Analytical Assay Development, Vaccines - Posted February 16, 2022
- University of Oklahoma - Research Scientist - Posted February 16, 2022
- Texas Tech University - Assistant/Associate/Full Professor of Medicinal Chemistry/Chemical Biology - Posted February 16, 2022
- Loyola University of Chicago- Tenure-Track Assistant/Associate Professor in Cancer Biology- Posted February 9, 2022
- Washington University- Faculty Position in Cell Biology & Physiology- Posted February 9, 2022
- Temple Health- Faculty Position in Molecular Therapeutics- Posted February 9, 2022
- Auburn University- Research Assistant Professor- Posted February 2, 2022
- University of Maine- Assistant Professor in Neurobiology- Posted February 2, 2022
- University of Maryland- Basic Science Research Faculty Position- Posted January 26, 2022
- University of Cambridge, Biochemistry Department- Senior Research Associate- Posted January 19, 2022
- University of Mississippi- Tenure-Track/Tenured Faculty Positions in Neurobiology- Posted January 19, 2022
- West Virginia University- Assistant/Associate Professor Tenure-Track Faculty in Biochemistry- Posted January 12, 2022
- Rutgers University-Faculty Positions in Neurological Sciences- Posted January 12, 2022
- Eastern Virginia Medical School- Assistant Professor- Posted January 4, 2022
- To help trainees initiate careers in cardiovascular and stroke research while obtaining significant research results under the supervision of a sponsor or mentor; supports individuals before they're ready for some stage of independent research
- Program to encourage and further the careers of postdoctoral fellows with outstanding promise in the basic biological and biomedical sciences relevant to understanding aging processes and age-related diseases and disabilities.
- This award is to support the training of researchers who have received a doctoral degree to provide initial funding leading to an independent career in cancer research (including basic, preclinical, clinical, cancer control, psychosocial, behavioral, epidemiology, health services and health policy research).
- To attract and train promising young investigators and doctors into the field of MS by supporting the training of postdoctoral fellows in studies related to MS. The Society supports fundamental as well as applied studies, non-clinical or clinical in nature, including projects in patient management, care and rehabilitation.
- The purpose of this individual postdoctoral research training fellowship is to provide support to promising Fellowship Applicants with the potential to become productive, independent investigators in scientific health-related research fields relevant to the missions of participating NIH Institutes and Centers.
- The Intelligence Community (IC) Postdoctoral Research Fellowship Program was established in 2000 to fund basic research in areas of interest to the Intelligence Community. Today, the Program annually funds first- and second-year Postdoctoral Fellows researching topics as varied as molecular biology, nanotechnology, and robotics.
- Fellowships across the spectrum of the life sciences: biochemistry; cell, developmental, molecular, plant, structural, organismic population and evolutionary biology; endocrinology; immunology; microbiology; neurobiology; physiology; virology.