Job Opportunities for Postdoctoral Researchers
Please review the list below for potential opportunities. This page will be updated once a week with new opportunities.
- Duke Medicine- Department of Cell Biology- Posted September 23, 2020
National Cancer Institute- Staff Scientist Stem Biology- Posted September 23, 2020
American Association for Cancer Research- Assistant Editor, Cancer Immunology Research- Posted September 23, 2020
University of Illinois at Chicago- Assistant Professor (Behavioral Neuroscience)- Posted September 23, 2020
- Midwestern University- Assistant Professor in Pharmacology- Posted September 23, 2020
NIMH- Tenure-Track Investigator in Neuroscience - Posted September 14, 2020
Medical University of South Carolina- Faculty Position in Basic or Translational Research - Posted September 14, 2020
UT Health San Antonio- Assistant Professor (Tenured Track) in Biochemistry - Posted September 14, 2020
- American Association for Cancer Research- Senior Scientific Writer- Posted August 26, 2020
- Auburn University- Assistant Professor in Cognitive or Behavioral Neuroscience- Posted August 26, 2020
- Princeton University- Assistant Professor - Posted August 12, 2020
- Shattuck Labs- Senior Scientist - Posted August 12, 2020
- Norris Postdoc - Posted August 4, 2020
- NIAA- Contract Scientist - Posted July 29, 2020
- NINDS- Staff Scientist - Posted July 15, 2020
- To help trainees initiate careers in cardiovascular and stroke research while obtaining significant research results under the supervision of a sponsor or mentor; supports individuals before they're ready for some stage of independent research
- Program to encourage and further the careers of postdoctoral fellows with outstanding promise in the basic biological and biomedical sciences relevant to understanding aging processes and age-related diseases and disabilities.
- This award is to support the training of researchers who have received a doctoral degree to provide initial funding leading to an independent career in cancer research (including basic, preclinical, clinical, cancer control, psychosocial, behavioral, epidemiology, health services and health policy research).
- To attract and train promising young investigators and doctors into the field of MS by supporting the training of postdoctoral fellows in studies related to MS. The Society supports fundamental as well as applied studies, non-clinical or clinical in nature, including projects in patient management, care and rehabilitation.
- The purpose of this individual postdoctoral research training fellowship is to provide support to promising Fellowship Applicants with the potential to become productive, independent investigators in scientific health-related research fields relevant to the missions of participating NIH Institutes and Centers.
- The Intelligence Community (IC) Postdoctoral Research Fellowship Program was established in 2000 to fund basic research in areas of interest to the Intelligence Community. Today, the Program annually funds first- and second-year Postdoctoral Fellows researching topics as varied as molecular biology, nanotechnology, and robotics.
- Fellowships across the spectrum of the life sciences: biochemistry; cell, developmental, molecular, plant, structural, organismic population and evolutionary biology; endocrinology; immunology; microbiology; neurobiology; physiology; virology.